[muglo] Re: Meeting

Sorry, Tee, I should have checked the Archives but thanks for the info
anyway!!

When you say "design" do I understand that this is to do with the
layout design rather than the implemetation?  There is often a lot of
confusion on this topic!!  The layout design being the more artistic
aspect of the matter which is by far the more demanding part!!  I look
forward to the meeting!!

Paul