[muglo] Meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:28:59 -0500

> On 14-Jan-07, at 4:05 PM, Tee Cashmore wrote:
>
> While I've only heard from 11 members, it appears that March 27 @ 7
> pm will work; 10 Yes, 1 maybe. T'would be nice to hear from a few
> more so that I can figure which room is best, after which I would
> welcome iWeb etc, presenters.

Hi Tee:

  - Just to let you know that I will be there.

I was thinking that if the notice is going public at the library, it
might be a good thing for an introduction to the Mac for those who have
seen the Apple ads and are curious about the differences between the
Mac and PCs,
Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics               St.Thomas, Ontario N5P 3T1
barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          P: 519 631-8800 F: 519 631-6316