[muglo] Re: Laser printer for iBook original, OS 9.2.2

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:26:42 -0500

>PS:  My Apple Personal Laserwriter 300, although definitely showing
>signs of wear and tear, passed its tenth birthday in September.  I
>know I can't get parts for it anymore, and I'm sure I'll shed a tear
>when it finally goes.

 I found a Personal Laserwriter 300 at a lawn sale , uhm, oh, about 5 or
6 years ago?.. i think, and haven't changed the toner cartridge since
then. My son uses it for school. Not really a heavy use, but steady over
the last three years. I acquired a Personal Laserwriter 320, for nothing,
commonly known as the Laserwriter from hell, simply for the toner
cartridge. It might be good for parts. keep in touch.