[muglo] Re: Help! Did I fry my HD?

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 00:25:15 -0400

I think my first response got rejected by including too many quote lines.

Thanks Crandall. I had sent a note to ProSoft, but I guess they get
weekends off. My download of Data Rescue 3 is on the fallen drive, although
I imagine I can download another copy of DR3 - though I didn't get a chance
to examine how I could create more havoc with this other program.

Barry

They say not to stop the defray process once started.  You may have to use
> their other program Data Rescue 3 to retrieve your information.  But first,
> you could contact their tech support to see what they advise.

Barry Takayesu                   Prestige Print & Graphics
(519) 631-8800                   10592 Wellington Rd
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      St.Thomas, ON N5P 3T1