[muglo] Re: Cut&paste problems & maude

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:30:17 -0500

I don't really understand your point here Eric... I read  your email
a couple times, and still dont get it... are you pro MB and
anti-london, or anti-MAude?
Totally OT at any rate

personally, I can hardly wait for April 3rd.... and Maude's visit...
she is so great.
How can it be a lost cause when ppl in london (some of us anyway)
reAlly want to hear what she has to say, and appreciate the work she
does... it revs us up to do our own things here

We may not be able to stop Big Mike (and now Big Ernie), but at least
Maude gives us the opportunity to hear what the legislature should be
debating... real issues.

If only, If only Maude would be elected PM of canada.....
(my personal dream for canada)

Anyway, now that I am totally OT, I'll stop here.

~Alex

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>