[muglo] Re: Can I be a member without getting email?

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 07:49:00 -0400

Wayne,
While the ³idea² may be absurd in someone¹s mind, it is not disconnected
from  the ³person² behind it.

It is my belief that the exchange of ideas [and, possibly the discarding if
ideas] needs to be done respectfully. Respectful of the person. Very few
people can disconnect the rejection of their ideas or thoughts from any real
sense of who they are. Most people would feel belittled if their thoughts or
ideas were labeled absurd.

Theresa