[muglo] Re: Can I be a member without getting email?

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:27:02 -0400

On 2010-04-26, at 9:39 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> Some of us have no skill/talent/expertise in this area and must therefore
> ask for help while contributing little.

Weighing in on issues such as this IS CONTRIBUTING and it takes "no
skill/talent/expertise". Staying silent doesn't contribute. Your opinion of the
iPhone vs the Blackberry is valuable to some of us. So is your experience with
the GPS on your iPhone. And if you sort the Muglo posts by your own name, you
will see that there are a number of instances where you do contribute. Refusing
all Muglo email and only jumping in when you want something - is way too one
sided for me.

When asked for ideas on topics of interest, you CAN contribute. Every person
has topics of interest. Maybe we are even good at one little part of the Mac
experience.

We all have explored or stumbled upon interesting websites. Every one of us.

So why not share? These last 4 words weren't just directed to Theresa.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Road   P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx