[muglo] Re: Can I be a member without getting email?

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:34:33 -0400

Hello All,

A member that does not want to receive emails? Why not! I support this idea as
there is no real reason to disagree with it, however, I would caution this
member that the emails received represent more than just questions and
hopefully answers.

Many people ask questions in the forum which are answered by others within the
MUGLO community. You may not have experienced their problem or may ever see it,
but the answers provided may help to make you a better user. Even though I've
been fixing Mac issues since OS 7.1; A nube by some, I see new issues every
day. Many of the answers posted in the forum give some insight into possible
solutions to other computer issues that may arise in the future. I always look
forward to the questions members ask each and every day.

The real strenght of MUGLO is the willingness of the members to help others.
Time and time again I see members ask questions which others answer as best
they can. MUGLO members want to help you, just ask them. If you omit yourself
from this activity, then you cut yourself off from this strong community.

Thanks for reading my rant. ;)
Dean

Hotmail & Messenger are available on your phone. Try now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?24461