[muglo] Re: Browser Startup Page

  • From: William R McGrath <wmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:58:15 -0500

My start-up (home) page is Arts & Letters Daily http://aldaily.com/

It displays abstracts -- 4 lines -- about topics from three categories,
Articles of Note, New Books and Essays and Opinion. Each abstract links to
the publication it first appeared in. There is a list down the left side of
the window liknking to major news organisations, magazines, newspapers,
periodicals as well as leading columnists all from around the world. Well
worth a look.

Sometimes I don't get off my home page unless I'm on a mission.

Google etc., is in my Favorites Bar at the top of Explorer.

Bill Mc