[muglo] Re: Apple Computer History

  • From: Ralph and Joan Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:31:25 -0400

Yes, I remember that man. He was Mr Enthusiasm. Paul Wollaston. He
spoke at Sept 1994 meeting.

You had an article on "A New Mac Era?" about the Power PC back in April
1994.

I think the thing in those days was that everybody was learning
something different so you could always find someone willing to help
you out.

Chow
Joan