[muglo] Re: Apple Computer History

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:05:50 -0400

I, too, recall seeing my first Mac at Simpson's. What most impressed me
was the ability to incorporate both text and graphics on the same page
and, of course, hypercard which enabled the ordinary person to write
some pretty amazing and useful programs. At the time I owned a TRS-80
Model III and couldn't afford a Mac. My first Mac was a "Fat Mac" which
I bought in 1986 at Lyon's (sp?) Logic on Horton St. I think it cost me
over $4000 !
Bob