[mugdockrunners] Re: Breakfast

  • From: Maggie Macdonald <maggie.macdonald1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:11:37 +0100

Hi Shona,

Carolyn, Lesley ? Twinkle & myself are meeting probably about 8.15 at Diane's.
Feel free to text or phone if that makes arrangements easier. My number is
07732659824
Hope to catch up,
Maggie

Sent from my iPad

On 10 Jul 2015, at 10:19, Stott Shiona (NHS GREATER GLASGOW & CLYDE - SGA20)
<shiona.stott@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Any walkers planning on walking from Diane's tomorrow? I think Bobo and I
might do that.

Shiona x

On 10 Jul 2015, at 07:33, daine sim <dianesim14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning all.
Breakfast at mine tomorrow instead of the Dunnets. Don't panic bacon rolls
still on offer !! Anyone preferring an alternative run, meet at mine around
9, and will point you in the general direction. Approx 5 and 6 mile route
door to door.
See u in the morning

Dx

On 3 Jul 2015 08:27, "Roland Ingram" <roland.ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, in Edinburgh this evening.
Roland

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Jul 2015, at 08:10, nicol1398 <nicol1398@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got an empty. ..

Anyone heading to the den tonight for a pint?

Gaynor out with colleagues. ..

Yours billy no mates. .

Sent from my Samsung device

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive
information with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere