[mugdockrunners] Re: Breakfast

  • From: Pam and Bill Reeve <member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:37:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Diane,

Apologies from Bill and I - heading down south for family BBQ this weekend (
and hopefully a little bit of sun?).

Pam x

Message Received: Jul 10 2015, 07:33 AM
From: "daine sim"
To: mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mugdockrunners] Re: Breakfast

Morning all.
Breakfast at mine tomorrow instead of the Dunnets. Don't panic bacon rolls
still on offer !! Anyone preferring an alternative run, meet at mine around
9, and will point you in the general direction. Approx 5 and 6 mile route
door to door.
See u in the morning

Dx
On 3 Jul 2015 08:27, "Roland Ingram" wrote:

Sorry, in Edinburgh this evening.
Roland

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Jul 2015, at 08:10, nicol1398 wrote:

I've got an empty. ..

Anyone heading to the den tonight for a pint?

Gaynor out with colleagues. ..

Yours billy no mates. .

Sent from my Samsung device

- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by their
respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup