[mugdockrunners] Re: Breakfast

  • From: "Stott Shiona (NHS GREATER GLASGOW & CLYDE - SGA20)" <shiona.stott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 08:23:05 +0100

Hi Mairi

No Stotts tomoro - one working (hello Jeremy Hunt!) and one galavanting up
north. Have fun.

S and D x

On 23 Jul 2015, at 22:59, mairi murray <mairi.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I won't be walking on Saturday because I'm on my first breakfast. Not before
time I hear you say. Anybody coming? I'd better get it right - or I'll be
toast...

Mairi.

Sent from my iPhone********************

Some important reminder info:

- To post on the mailing list, simply send an email to
mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- You can unsubscribe from the list by sending an email to
mugdockrunners-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners

- You can View the list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/mugdockrunners
and our list's webpage at
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mugdockrunners

- Online, searchable archives of our list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/mugdockrunners Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

- There's an FAQ at //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.

Save Changes
Cancel

All trademarks and copyrights within the FreeLists archives are owned by
their respective owners. Everything else ©2000-2009 Avenir Technologies, LLC.
FreeLists is a service of Avenir Technologies, LLC.

list of 5 items
• www.freelists.org
• lists
• signup
• login
• help
list end

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere