[mso] Re: Kindly help to find donor to fund this organization

  • From: Advertus Koyee <akoyee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 04:26:20 -0800 (PST)

My name is Advertus Koyee
  and I serve as Program Director
  for this well known Orgnization

  "ORGANIZATION TO HELP WAR AFFECTED WOMEN (LIBERIA)

  Republic of Liberia

Montserrado County
  Article of Incorporation
  Of
  Organization to Help War Affected Women
  OWW

  We the people and members of this organization ?OWW? irrespective of
Cultural, Tradition, Religion, Tribal, Creed, Ethnic, Racial, Political or
social background common body or people,
  Exercising our natural, inherent and inalienable rights to establish a
framework of organization for the purpose of promoting and maintaining unity
and peace, with the opportunities for social, moral, spiritual Lobe in society,
communities for ourselves and posterity; have resolved to work together, live
in harmony, to practice, promote and maintain fraternal love, tolerance and
understanding as people, been fully knowledgeable of our obligations;

  Do hereby affirm, make, established, proclaimed, acknowledged and filed into
the office of the Minister fo Foreign Affair, Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of Liberia this non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and
non-profit organization filed as Article of Incorporation as follow:

  ARTICLE I  The name of this organization shall be ?Establishment for
Empowerment to Help Women Affected War ?OWW ?
  ARTICLE II  The period of existence and duration of life of this organization
shall be perpetual
  ARTICLE III  The membership of this organization is open to all Liberians and
other nationalities
  ARTICLE IV  The motto of this organization shall be ?Helping Us to Help
Ourselves?
  ARTICLE V  The source of support of this organization depends entirely on
Voluntary contributions for it programmed of assistance and protection.
  ARTICLE VI  The Logo/Seal of this organization shall be:

  The map of Republic of Liberia, showing the sixteen Counties along with some
Women Affected Wars running from the civil Women
  The circles in the around the logo with caption ?Organization to Help War
Affected Women
  ?On the other hands a groups of wars rejoicing for peace?
  ARTICLE VII  The organization?s colors shall be Blue and white which stands
for peace.
       ARTICLE VIII  Sec.a-The principle office of this organization shall be
located in Montserrado
            County, Republic of Liberia
  Sce.b- The principle office of this organization shall be relocated or
located in
             Any state or Country of this world if deem necessary
  Sec.c- The organization shall establish and maintain branch offices in
Liberia and
             parts of the Africa where there is major conflict; close or
terminate any of them;
             thereafter reopens and  reactivates them according to it
requirement.
  Sec.d© The founder and residence agent of this organization is
               Mr. Advertus Koyee
              Address: 17th Street Russell Avenue Sinkor Monrovia
              Email: akoyee@xxxxxxxxx
              Phone: (231) 077289415
              State:    Liberia

   The objectives of this organization is as follow:
  ARTICLE IX  Sec. a- To advocate and initiate peace programs in communities,
regions, beyond the limits of geographical, ethnic and religious boarders,
reconciliation between Women Affected war and others.
  Sec.b ? To organize towns, village and villages communities educational
programs by educating our poor citizens in the leeward areas that do not have
any assess to free social and other activities.
  Sec.c- To educate our people by interpreting the policies (programs), promote
and sponsor United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), African Union (AU),
Economic Community of West African States (ECOYAS), United Nation Development
Program (UNDP), United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNUCEF),
World Food Program (YFP), World Health Organization (YHO), Save the Children
(SC), United States Agency International Development (USAID), International
Resure Committee (IRC), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), United Nations
High Commissioner For Refugees  (UNHCR) and other Charitable organizations
designed to help our country or state.
  Sec.d-To educate people on the benefits, necessities, needs for creating,
promoting
            and maintaining peace; educate our people on the effects, dangers
and causes
            of conflict and it resolution
  Sec.e-Teach our people learn to respect traditional, religious, ethnic,
racial, tribal
            social leaders and other stakeholders
  Sec.f- Encourage and educate people to engage in agriculture programs in
            communities for food production in order to be able to substance
themselves;
            supply them basic agriculture needs.
  Sec.g-Educate people on the effects, dangers, cause and preventions of
            HIV/AIDS, Malaria, other health issues of vital concern; supply
            preventive materials. To also helps in finding victim of rapes
cases.
  Sec.h-Engarge in education promotion activities, such as encouraging Young
            people especially girls and children to go to school

  ARTICLE X  Sec.a- To engage in communities development programs such as
Health care

    services, educational institutions, agricultural program services and other
             durable solutions for development
  Sec.b ? To provide training facilities for Ex-combatants, educate them
against drugs
               and evil practices that made them to turned guns on their own
people
              and destroyed life?s and properties, to be re-integrated (BACK)
in to
              better society, to  engage in industrials and other training in
order to
              help themselves survive.
  Sec.c- To set up learning centers in each of the political subdivision of our
state
             or country with Liberian to educate our people on the day today
happening
             in the state or country and the world over, so that they should be
educated to
             issues and make corrective changes in our country or state;
establish
             mobile  libraries to supply schools, campus, orphanage homes,
             communities, newest centers, disable homes and other needed
related areas.
  Sec.d ?To engage in infrastructural development, such as renovations of war
              Affected structures, like schools, health centers, bridges and
other related
              objects or structures; build pumps, school, health centers,
latrines, bridges,
              roads and other related objects where necessary or where the need
arises so
              as to enable communities in dying need have access to said
facilities in order
              to live better life?s and survive
   Sec.e- To establish orphanage homes, take care of orphan?s who lost their
              livelihood protection, monitor the orphanage homes for better
management
              and orphans rights, the intended purpose for which orphanage
homes operate
  ARTICLE XI  Sec.a ? The aid refugees, displaced people, returnees and less
fortunate people;
               supply and provide them emergency medical-health services,
shatters,
               clothing, educations, food and other needed materials.
  Sec.b ? Offered humanitarian sacrificial services to all by teaching,
              developing,  educating, supplying needed and durable materials
and services
              to health centers; displaced, refugees, returnees and other
related
              camps,  communities, agriculture programs and institutions,
disable homes
              and other related areas.
  Sec.c.?Strive and seek the recognition of our traditional, ethnic, racial,
religious,
             tribal and social leaders, inherent dignity, the equal and
inalienable rights of
             all members of the human family as the foundation of freedom and
unity
  Sec.d-  To promote hygiene and sanitation in communities through out the
country
              or state, through programs such as workshops, sunnier and other
activities
  Sec.e- To work alongside with all legally established charitable
organizations, NGOs
             and donor countries for peace implementation and other related
projects
  ARTICLE XII  Sec.a- To strive and bring together by grouping of all tribal,
ethnic, racial,
             religious, traditional and social groups to uniform them into one
society, with
             one goal in mind to help our country or state and people for a
wholesome
             Functioning society.

  Sec.b-To push for national traditional, ethnic, tribal, racial, religious,
and social
            recognitions for peace with our neighboring boarders countries,
other African
            Nations and the world over, organize traditional, ethnic, racial,
tribal, religious and
            social leaders, to focus on the restoration of the lost image of
the state so as to

   regain international recognition
  Sec.c-Appeal to other charitable organizations to seek grant for assistance
to carry on the
            functions of the organization
  Sec.d-To engage in acts of carrying on any peace building, maintaining and
promoting
            activities; education on conflict resolution (ECR) both local and
international
  Sec.e-To campaign against conflict, ethnicity, rape, teenage pregnancy,
gender base
            violence, racism, sectionalism, corruptions, prostitution, other
massacre, crimes
            against national and international lays by educating our people on
the effects,
            dangers  and causes of said acts or practices
  Sec.f-To organize, host, conduct local, national and international peace
educating and
           building public forum; welcome and invite people from any parts of
this world to
            Carry on said purpose
  Sec.g-To engage in media (Radio), television peace massages and publication
in and
            around the country or state and the world.
  Sec.h-Engage in sports activities in communities across the country or state.
  ARITCLE XII  The names and places of residence and nationality of the
Incorporator as listed:

     Names                                            Residence
                Nationality

  Advertus Koyee                        Monrovia, Liberia
    Liberian

   Bioma E. Kiawu                       Monrovia, Liberia
    Liberian

   Mr. Abel Z. Williams               Monrovia, Liberia
  Liberian

  Mr. Josephus Christopher         Monrovia, Liberia
Liberian

  IN WITNESS YHEREOF, WE HAVE SUBSCRIBED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THIS ORGANIZATION
THIS ______________ DAY OF ____________ A.D. 2006 IN THIS REPUBLIC, CITY OF
MONROVIA LIBERIA

  IN THE PRESENCE OF

  ____________________________          ___________________________________

  Advertus Koyee

  ____________________________         ____________________________________

  Bioma E. Kiawu

  ___________________________          _____________________________________

 Mr. Abel Z. Williams

  ___________________________          _____________________________________

Mr.  Josephus Christopher

  ORGANIZATION   To Help WAR Affected WOMEN
  OWW

  17th  Street, Coleman Avenue, Sinkor
  Monrovia, Liberia
  Email: akoyee@xxxxxxxxx
  Phone: 231-077289415

  Project Proposal

  For

  Submitted By: Mr. Advertus Koyee
                                     Programme Coordiantor

  Date:   October 23, 2006

      INTRODUCTION
  Organization to Help War Affected Women
  (OWW)

  Organization to Help War affected Women of Liberia especially those who
parents got killed. Some of our concerns are Women who openly saw their
husbands or wives that got killed as well.
  One of our major concern  is to care for those Women who are in the Street,
engage into several activities, such as War Victim and HIV/AIDs Victims as well
as teenage Pregnancy and acts of violence toward our Women.

  ADDRESS OF THE ORGANIZATION

  17th Street, Coleman Avenue, Sinkor
  ICA Camp, Monrovia, Liberia
  Email: akoyee@xxxxxxxxx, advertuskoyee@xxxxxxxxx
  Phone: 231-077289415

  ORGANIZATION TYPE

  Non-governmental Organization and Non-Profit, Organization

  OBJECTIVE OF PROPOSED ACTIVITIES

  Organization To Help War Affected Women, will conduct a street to streets
survey in each major cities towns, chiefdoms villages, of the Republic and get
each individual experience of what happen to them during the civil war and will
conduct a two days workshop in which all information well be gather, amongst
both city and rural dwellers. Our major target will be quarterly for within
these major counties.

  These counties that we will focus on for the first quarter
   Includes:

  1.    Bong County, Nimba County, and Lofa County. The reason we are targeting
these areas are because they was the most war-affected areas during the civil
war in Liberia. After these workshops this organization wills identity the
following with each donor and same community?s dowers.
  2.    To engage in communities development programs such as Health care
services, educational institutions, Agricultural program services and other
durable solution for better development.
  3.    To reduce the twin pandemics of HIV/AIDS and violence against women,
such a rape victims and other women abuses.
  4.    Engage in educational promotion activities, such as encouraging young
girls go vocational school for a better tomorrow.
  5.    To complain against conflict, ethnicity, rape, teenage pregnancy,
gender base violence, racism, sectionalism, corruptions, prostitution, other
massive, crimes against National and International laws against women of
Liberia.
  6.    Help to identify our war affect youth, especially women in the form of
communities base activities, also help training women what the TRC means.
  7.

  PROJECT GOALS/OBJECTIVES:

  The mean aimed of this organization is to build the mind of Women who was
affected during the Liberian Civil War or Crisis in these special areas for
operations.

  Some of our major goals are to build the advocacy capacity of rural Women on
one hand and increase their abilities to interpret the rights provisions, while
enhancing their understanding of the implication of those Women to impact.

  Some of our major goals are to help women to increase the knowledge in both
vocational and educational levels. To provide rural activists with specific
advocacy skill in defending the human rights of rural dwellers.

  To equip women with the implications of constructed provision as regards the
fundamental.

  To sensitize rural communities on the rights to become good citizen in
Liberia as a Women.

  The organization will train active Women who will be willing to be trained,
including girls in these counties, who will in turn spread the training and
skills acquired to other women in their respective areas of operation.

  Our Mission
  To empower Liberian Women with Vocational Training / technology by providing
them with quality computer education thereby  enhancing their skills as a means
to a better future.

  Our Values
  Acceptance and Tolerance, Teamwork and Innovation, Flexibility and
Cooperation, by working with our females

  Organization to Help War Affected Women

  Organization to help war affected women Headquarters Organization Chart

              Executive Director

            Mrs. Mallah Toe. Ross

            Director of Finance

            Boima Kiawu

            Josephus Christopher
         IT Personnel

                  Secretary
  Miss. Beatric Kollie

            Field Monitor
  Hanford Benson

            Trainers

            Field Monitor
  Miss. Cynthia Gbieah

            Trainers

            Technical Support

            Grounds Equipment and

            Maintenance
  Mr. Jothanan Yancy

            Medical Staff

            Mrs. Francis Sackie

            Financial Officer
  Mr. Ambrose Koyee

            Office Manager
  Mr. Abel Z. Williams

            Gen. Office Asst.

            Momolu Norman

  Advertus Koyee

            Program Coordinator

  The purpose of this section is to provide you with Organization to Help War
Affected Women
  general administrative information. In this section you will find the
information about the duties and responsibilities of each position and other
relevant information.

  1.0  Duties and Responsibilities
  1.1          Executive Director
  The Executive Director primary responsibility is for the overall management
of Organization to Help War Affected Women. As the executor of Organization to
Help War Affected Women primary objective, the Executive Director is the final
decision maker and therefore has the authority to hire and terminate at will.
The Executive Director is responsible for the final approval of budgets,
standard policies, employment and the promotion of Organization to Help War
Affected Women at the national level. The Executive Director spends most of his
or her time sourcing new funding opportunities, promoting Organization to Help
War Affected Women, negotiating contracts, and securing new partnerships as a
means to expand Organization to Help War Affected Women presence. He or she
also attends meetings, secures memberships, and makes speeches as the number
one ambassador of Organization to Help War Affected Women
  1.2          Director of Operations
  The Director of Operations is responsible for the day-to-day management of
Organization to Help War Affected Women. He or she handles all issues
pertaining to the Organization. The Director of Operations also represents
Organization to Help War Affected Women at meeting and functions when the
Executive Director is not available and signs contracts on behalf of the
Executive Director. He or she is responsible for making recommendations for
hiring and terminating employees and for the growth of the Organization. He or
she reports to the Executive Director.

  1.3          Director of Finance, New Business Development and Marketing
(NBDM)
  The Director of Finance is primarily responsible for the financial management
of Organization to Help War Affected Women. He or she prepares and reviews
budgets and makes recommendations to the Executive Director. The Director of
Finance oversees funds disbursements including payroll and reviews financial
reports to make recommendations to the Executive Director. He or she attends
meeting and other functions on behalf of the Executive Director. He is also
responsible for Technical Consultants, and Grounds and Equipment personnel.

  He is also responsible for sourcing new business opportunities by potential
partners.

  1.7          Financial Officer
  The primary responsibility of the Financial Officer is to track Organization
expenses and prepare financial reports, including cash flow statements,
budgets, expense reports, and quarterly and annual financial reports. He or she
is responsible for the preparation of payroll and the enforcement of funds
disbursement procedures. The Financial Officer reviews spending patterns and
makes recommendations to the Director of Finance and the Executive Director. He
or she also tracks Organization loans, advances, and pursue the collection of
payment. The Financial Officer reports to the Director of Finance and the
Executive Director.

  1.8          Office Manager
  The primary responsibility of the Office Manager is to implement Organization
various policies and procedures. He or she is responsible for the preparation
of invoices and the collection of payments where applicable. The Office Manager
manages the day-to-day general office affairs of Organization. He or she
collects all budgets/funding requests and supplies request to submit to the
Director of Finance for approval. The Office Manager is also responsible for
the management of Organization files/documents and supplies and equipment.

  1.9          Technical Consultants
  Organization in-house Technical Consultants are responsible for the design of
Organization curriculum and the creation and management of Organization?s
website. The Technical Consultants are also responsible for all IT related
issues. They review new curriculum and make recommendations to the Directors of
Operations and Finance. They report to the Director of Finance.

  1.11        Teachers
  The primary responsibility of the Instructor is to carry out his or her
teaching duties according to the curriculum and track student performance
through their grades. He or she is also responsible for maintaining an accurate
attendance record and tracking incident reports to be submitted to the
Administrator.

                                                                 1.12
Medical Staff  The Medical Staff is responsible for the daily collection and
disbursement of Medicine to sick. Who are within our organization? He/she will
be responsible to treat all ill employees of the organization,

  1.13        General Office Assistant
  The General Office Assistant role is to provide general office assistant to
the managerial staff. His or her role include answering Organization phones and
taking messages, processing incoming

  and outgoing mail, receiving and announcing guests, typing various
correspondences and ensuring the office is in order for business.

  1.14        Coordinator
  The Coordinator is responsible for the daily sign-in book, ensuring that all
employees sign in upon entering the facilities. The coordinator also provides
general assistance to the Head Administrator and the Registrar. He or she
directly reports to the Registrar.

  1.15        Technicians-Grounds and Equipment
  The ground and equipment technicians are responsible for the care and
maintenance of Organization?s equipment and facilities. They work on various
projects ranging from renovations, building augmentation to equipment repairs
and supplies and equipment inventory management. The provide a semester
inventory report per an audit conducted by the Financial Officer and the Head
Administrator.

  1.16        Security
  Organization Security is responsible for the protection and security of
Organization personnel and property. Both contractors and staff security
personnel are responsible for the protection of Organization?s property against
theft and vandalism.

  1.17        Janitor
  The Janitor primary responsibility is to maintain Organization?s facilities,
ensuring a safe and clean environment that is hospitable to Organization?s
employees and guests.

  Kindly looks through these documents to help us with funding our organization.

change your email settings to digest or vacation (no mail).
//www.freelists.org/webpage/mso

If you are using Outlook and you see a lot of unnecessary code in your email
messages, read these instructions that explain why and how to fix it:
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc3/v28/greg28.htm