[msb-alumni] Re: People from the other side.

  • From: Don Bowman <donaldbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:22:46 -0500

Whenever I hear the song "Mean Mistreater", by Grand Funk Railroad, I can see Mike Tremble, standing there, on the garden patio in the Spring of 1971, or maybe 1972, outside Long House, on the MSB campus, Standing there, playing the electric bass, singing that song. Bill Heltsley, and some other people, along with Mike had rented some equipment from Marshall Music, and were doing a weekend gig. They set up the equipment on that patio, and at one point, Mike Tremble dedicated a song to Miss Pleasant, and the song was Mean mistreator. It was his way of teasing MIss Pleasant and he performed the song with passion. So, every time I hear that song, Mike tremble speaks to me from the other side. His sense of humor, his talent, his audacity, all of it, inspires me, to this day.

And, while I'm thinking about it, does anyone know what direction Jim Schrader headed after graduation?

On 12/4/2014 5:51 PM, Lucy Edmonds wrote:
Oh I definitely think that those that we have lost our still with us! I have
dreams about my friends that I have lost all whole lot! Actually, I just dreamt
about Greg last night. I dream about my friend Sue that died five years ago
quite often too. I know Greg will assist you rich if he can. Lucy Edmonds,
class of 73

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2014, at 1:30 PM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not ruling out guidance from Greg.  I've been visited by people in my
dreams before who've passed on.  Denny Moses and Roger Canfield have both came
to see me in dreams.  Roger woke me up a couple years ago at Christmas time.
He was standing at the top of the stairs outside of the bedroom.  He said, hey
Mac.  It actually woke me up and I said Roger?  He was gone.To send a message,

To send a message,

Donald Bowman
517 3940311
donaldbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx