[msb-alumni] Re: People from the other side.

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 23:51:13 -0500

Karen, what a dream kill, thanks a lot!
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Karen Carter
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:47 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: People from the other side.

Yes they are in our dreams but it is not the actual person.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2014, at 18:08, Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes I also dream about our loss friends and they are with us. You are right Lucy. I still dream about my friend Donna Dodge. Just to name one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2014, at 5:51 PM, Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh I definitely think that those that we have lost our still with us! I have dreams about my friends that I have lost all whole lot! Actually, I just dreamt about Greg last night. I dream about my friend Sue that died five years ago quite often too. I know Greg will assist you rich if he can. Lucy Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2014, at 1:30 PM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not ruling out guidance from Greg. I've been visited by people in my dreams before who've passed on. Denny Moses and Roger Canfield have both came to see me in dreams. Roger woke me up a couple years ago at Christmas time. He was standing at the top of the stairs outside of the bedroom. He said, hey Mac. It actually woke me up and I said Roger? He was gone.To send a message,

To send a message,

To send a message,

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx