[msb-alumni] People from the other side.

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Msb-Alumni <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 12:30:10 -0600

I'm not ruling out guidance from Greg.  I've been visited by people in my
dreams before who've passed on.  Denny Moses and Roger Canfield have both came
to see me in dreams.  Roger woke me up a couple years ago at Christmas time.
He was standing at the top of the stairs outside of the bedroom.  He said, hey
Mac.  It actually woke me up and I said Roger?  He was gone.To send a message,