[msb-alumni] Re: Merry Christmas.

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 13:01:55 -0500

And a very Merry Christmas to you too Terry.
Hope you got what you wanted as well.
May God richly bless you and yours.
Peggy and Ginger.
"A joyful person is one who finds wisdom. One who gains in understanding."
Proverbs 3:13.

-----Original Message----- From: Terry Posont
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 6:56 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas everybody, and I hope you get everything you want. Got bless you all

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2014, at 11:09 PM, Peggy <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Chris,
My family and I too would like to wish you a merry Christmas and much health and happiness in the coming New Year.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Rasmussen
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:21 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Rasmussen's are wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happier New
Year. Take care all of you.

Chris and Marzella Rasmussen

-----Original Message----- From: Marcia Moses
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:21 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd also like to add my Merry Christmas wishes.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:40 AM
To: Msb-Alumni
Subject: [msb-alumni] Merry Christmas.

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas from Linda and Myself.
To send a message,

To send a message,

---

To send a message,