[msb-alumni] Re: Merry Christmas.

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 08:00:54 -0700

Hi all, I would also like to take this time to wish each and everyone a
very merry Christmas and I hope you all get all of the goodies from Santa
you want!  GRIN!  We had our Christmas with my Mom on Monday evening, as
she left yesterday morning for Loflin Nevada to win some some Christmas
cheer!  I recieved, from my sister, a pair of After Shock bluetooth
headphones, wich I love!  My only complaint about them is that they don't
allow you to connect them with a cable, when you can't use bluetooth,
such as when you are on a plane, but other than that, they are grate!

Merry Christmas all:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC