[msb-alumni] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:59:24 -0500

I would also like to extend my merry Christmas wishes to my MSB family! I just
spent Christmas eve with my Edmonds family, and had an awesome time. This time
of year is always so special to me, as I always remember my family members that
I have lost and also my good friends. Best wishes to each of you. Love you all.
Lucy Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone