[msb-alumni] Re: Mary DeRose Campion

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:45:02 -0700

BlankHi. Come to think of it, I haven’t talked to Fran Campione since school.
Is her name still Campione?  Is she on facebook?  I know Lucy has contacted
most if not all of her classmates lately or within the past couple of years, so
hopefully she can answer these questions.  I don’t even know if she married and
has children, or what’s up with her career.  She seemed to be such a tomboy in
school.  but I liked her a lot.
Vickie rolison