[msb-alumni] The two marys

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:36:32 -0700

Wow how freeky.  Mary Campione and Mary Grace.  Hope I’m on time to have Lucy
pass along my condolences to Fran.  And, thanks to Lucy and Steve for passing
along the State Journal article.  Now for mary Grace, I’m saddened to hear
this, although Mary Grace lived a long and productive life.  Not only was she
the 30-year secretary for the lansing 300 Bowling league, she was several year
chairman for the state bowling tournaments.  What an awful job, but she held
her ground on decisions she made as chairman.  I’m praying that she’ll rest
comfortably in the arms of our father in heaven.  Connie, I’ll be praying for
you and your sister, and I know you’ll find comfort in knowing that mary will
be with the angels in heaven and continuing to do her good deeds while there.
she held on for many years.  Thanks for telling us about her being in hospace.
God bless you!
Vickie Rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!