[msb-alumni] Re: Mary DeRose Campion

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:10:17 -0500

Well let me see if I can answer these questions. First of all, Francis is not
married right now, she was married and is divorced. She took back her maiden
name of Campione. She is not on Facebook email or anything as far as I know,
she says she doesn't like computers. She doesn't talk to anyone very often,
just when we have a reunion or something. Lucy Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone