[msb-alumni] Re: Last Night One to Forget

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:12:20 -0500

Hi Steve,

Well, I'm breathing a big sigh of relief for you.  I sure am glad you don't
have to do any heart related stuff.  It is not fun.

Sometimes my cane gets caught in a crack and the top will poke me.  I could
imagine getting a bruise from that.  Since you don't remember anything
specific, I was just brainstorming.

Anyway, again, I'm really glad for you.

Warmest Regards,

Fred