[msb-alumni] Re: Last Night One to Forget

  • From: "Bea Furman" <healing_song@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:33:19 -0500

You're right, Steve. Jeff was someone you probably would not have known. I
think he started going to MSB in 75-76, and I don't think he stayed more
than a couple of years. At that time, we had started a program there that if
you ask me was one of the stupidest programs MSB ever did. I didn't know any
better until I left. However, MSB did this program called the Middle School
Enrichment Program, in which seventh and eight graders were divided into
different dategories of classes based on aptitude, I think. But, not always
correctly. Jeff was in the group that Larry Keeler and I were in. Lori was
allowed to join our group much later. But, in our opinion, she deserved to
be with us.

Bea.