[msb-alumni] Re: Introducing the ODIN VI Accessible Cell Phone

  • From: MarcieBrink-Chaney <chaneyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:17:22 -0400

I believe that everyone does not have to have the same kind of phone in order
to use an accessible phone some people do not want talking phone some people do
not want iPhones so if there's a phone it's easy for someone to use and it's
not an iPhone that's a good thing for some people do not want to drive a
Cadillac want to drive a VW bug so everyone

Sent from my iPad