[msb-alumni] Re: Introducing the ODIN VI Accessible Cell Phone

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:11:15 -0400

IPhones is aalready built in.

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can
do this.

www.the-team.biz/39891993

Karen Carter '74