[msb-alumni] Re: Introducing the ODIN VI Accessible Cell Phone

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:38:22 -0400

Yes I have the iPhone 5 I love hearing the Bible at night and when ever I
want love being able to enlarge the print and some pictures from Facebook .
E mails can be enlarged and read as well. I can walk w GPS and get to my
destinations Karen has demonstrated this for me and I too can do this. I
like the clearer picture display on here as well and, if I need Serie  I
can use that as well.
Sincerely
Fawn Scott