[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday Fred

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 15:49:14 -0700

BlankOops. I guess I should have read this message first.  I would have known
that the move hasn’t taken place just yet.  Anyway, I thought you’d report
plans for the day after reading these messages.  So, keep packing.  Here’s
hoping the sun will come out and melt the ice.  Yucky moving, after an ice
storm.  So once again, happy birthday to you.
Vickie rolison