[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday Fred

  • From: "Donald R. Bowman" <donaldbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 21:37:57 -0500

Yes, happy birthday Fred!The 3 1/2 pounds, is that plain M&Ms or peanut M&Ms?I
like Eminem's.

Sent from my iPhone
Donald Bowman
www.blindmassage.com

On Dec 1, 2014, at 7:17 PM, Fredolver <fredolver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Vicky and Chris for your good wishes. My daughter and I just had dinner.
Fried chicken and some type of pasta and cheddar sauce. Delicious! Margaret
also gave me a 3 1/2 pound bag of M&Ms unbelievable some gift cards to red
Robin and a huge cupcake which will probably take me two days to eat. Yes it's
been a very pleasant birthday. Guess the old adage is true you don't get older
you just get better thanks all of you Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:00 PM, friend_bride_wife
> <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Fred,
>
> Happy birthday. Hope you're enjoying your special day.
>
> --
> Christine
>
> To unsubscribe
> msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.
>
> Online, searchable archives of this list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni
To send a message,

To send a message,