[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Birthday Fred

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:12:38 -0500

I would also like to come in and wish Fred a very happy birthday. Toni class of
71.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Fredolver <fredolver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to both of you for your kind messages. Actually I have spent most of
today packing. Hoping to close on a new home this week. Also been answering
Facebook posts which I received more than 20 of today with good wishes. We had
an ice storm overnight and have about a quarter inch of ice on everything has
made the roads are pretty slippery here and of course the sidewalks as well and
of course my apartment complex doesn't know how to spread salt on either the
streets or the sidewalks. Oh well guess it's par for the course anyway thanks
much, will have cake once I get moved. Have a great day Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone