[msb-alumni] Re: Al Swain

  • From: "Vickie" <rolisonv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:43:28 -0700

BlankWho’s Cindy Handel? Did she attend MSB?  tony has been to two funerals
this week but they weren’t related to MSB.  A friend of his who helped him
during both Randy and Mom’s passing and funerals, had relatives Tony thought he
should show respect in turn.  So, we wonder who the third one is.  I guess we
could consider Dorothy rouse, but that was over a month ago, I believe.
Vickie rolison