[mountainmilers] Re: Schedule update

  • From: "Jessica Leary" <jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>, <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:52:27 -0700

Cindy & I are meeting at Willow Lake trail head (by the dog park) at 745am
if anyone wants to join us.  We plan to run for about an hour (there are
only out & back options @ Willow Lake, no loop, but it is beautiful scenery
and some hills) and then head over to the Duathlon @ Brownlow to volunteer
at 930.  J  If anyone wants to join..let us know.

Happy Tuesday,

Jessica Leary

Sports Director

Whiskey Row Marathon Race Director

PRESCOTT YMCA

750 Whipple Street, Prescott, AZ 86301

928 445 7221  ext 36

(E)  <mailto:childcare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jessica.leary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (W)
<http://www.prescottymca.org> http://www.prescottymca.org

The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social
responsibility.