[mountainmilers] Schedule update

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:49:48 -0700

Due to the cancellation of Saturday's run in Ashfork, I am looking for
suggestions if anyone wants to offer any for a run that day. Sunday is marked
WRM course and it was suggested that since many people will never see the
entire marathon course that we venture further on the course each time to see a
different part. So, Sunday's run will be starting just past the start of the
the dirt road. There is a cut off on the right where some cars can fit.
I would suggest meeting up at the Mexican restaurant that we run past before
Hassayampa say 8:45 and carpool up to that point. Then we run from there and
see the beauty of the course.
Reminder that today is track day at Prescott HS around 5 as some of you will be
there before then. This is a chance to work on your speed and form.

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter