[mountainmilers] Re: March Schedule

  • From: Kameron HOTT <kameronhott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:36:29 -0700

Remember how I said the Calendar is subject to changes? Well, here is a change.
Thank you Frank!

KamMountain Milers on FacebookMountain Milers on the WebMountain Milers on
Twitter

To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: March Schedule
From: pabearcuda@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:56:46 -0500

There will be a "Free Fun Run" up in Ash Fork with FREE Wine, Beer, and Mead
samplings afterwards.

http://www.reunioncamp.com/Events_Calendar.html

Frank

602-626-0316