[mountainmilers] Re: March Schedule

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:19:30 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Kam!!

In a message dated 3/6/2012 6:24:24 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
kameronhott@xxxxxxx writes:

Hey Milers, I know you are shocked. Well, I got off my duff and  made a
schedule for March. If it interferes with and races I do apologize, but  this
schedule is flexible. The schedule is flexible and always subject to  change.
Now that the weather is nice, it is time to get back into the swing of
things. Oh wait, isn't it supposed to snow again this week? ha ha

If you have some runs or races you would like to see on the schedule for
April, please send my way. Thanks all.

Kam

_Mountain Milers_
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountain-Milers/184510314895680)  on Facebook