[mountainmilers] Re: March Schedule

  • From: Danielle Cummings <funandfit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 06:33:46 -0800

Not sure if this matters but on your schedule it says March 17th 9am Brownlow. That is the day of GORD at Brownlow which doesn't start until 11am but groups will be pre-riding/running and packet pick-up at 9am. Maybe that was on purpose on your schedule. I will be doing GORD as a relay so maybe I will see you there and get to meet some of you. I have never had a chance to run with the Mountain Milers - I just read your posts. I mostly run in Prescott Valley in the early morning.
Danielle Cummings
www.funandfit.webs.com
http://www.facebook.com/azfunandfit