[mountainmilers] Re: Fire! Fire!

  • From: "Deb" <debpog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ken Ekman'" <golfdood51@xxxxxxx>, <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>, <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Dan Pemble'" <danpemble@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rob Turpin'" <drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>, <cc2bray@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 07:10:37 -0700

Heidi,

Count John and I in.  If you need anything specific for the party, please
call me at 717-2810.  I can always make a big pot of gumbo.

Everyone,

John works at Pennys and we get a 20% discount on everything we buy.  Their
prices are just as reasonable as Kmart, Walmart or Target so any money will
go farther if you shop with John or me or get a Pennys gift card and Steve
can shop with us.

See you all soon,

Deb and John