[mountainmilers] Re: Fire! Fire!

  • From: pabearcuda@xxxxxxx
  • To: hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx, golfdood51@xxxxxxx, terri@xxxxxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, danpemble@xxxxxxxxxxx, drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx, cc2bray@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:28:23 -0500 (EST)

Count me in....

-----Original Message-----
From: heidi schuette <hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ken Ekman <golfdood51@xxxxxxx>; terri <terri@xxxxxxxxxx>; mountainmilers
<mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dan Pemble <danpemble@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Rob Turpin
<drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx>; cc2bray <cc2bray@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm
Subject: [mountainmilers] Fire! Fire!

Hello:

As some of you may know.....Steve-O lost 99% of his belongings in a house fire
this past week.  He was luckily not home and was not hurt but as you all know,
Steve is our photographer and although Steve is far from materialistic, he is
more sentimental.  Losing his valuables and memories is quite a loss.  I know
we can not replace his memorabilia or pictures, BUT I was hoping we could all
help out and also create some new memories for Steve.

I want to host a "Fire Party".  If you could bring a household item that you no
longer need, such as a coffee pot, towels, etc???  Or just bring Steve a hug!!
I will host at my house and was thinking maybe Sunday February 3rd in the
afternoon?  Just some appetizers and drinks?  I'm totally open to any and all
ideas/dates/times!  Those of you running Sedona can come share your victory
stories with us all!!

Send Steve some good vibes and let me know of any ideas for the party!!

I'm still in CO but will be home this Friday!!  Hope to see you all soon!
Take care and be safe!!

Heidi