[mountainmilers] Re: Fire! Fire!

  • From: "scribe@xxxxxxxxx" <scribe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hjschuette@xxxxxxxxxxx,mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 05:04:52 -0500

Holy cow, this is the first we've heard of this.  Count us in!  If you can come
up with a list of things Steve needs, maybe we can coordinate so he doesn't end
up with a dozen towels or coffee pots.  I'll have no idea what to bring him
otherwise.  So glad he's OK.

Julie

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx