[moneytalks] Problems with software.

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:15:11 -0800

Hi, Guys. I am not using the beta, but perhaps I should.
My recurring mortgage payment transaction happened today as it should.
However, even though I showed $58 in my account, I got the quack sound as if
I had fallen to a negative balance. Even if I erase and repost the
transaction either by hand or by reposting the next recurrence, I get the
quack sound as if I am in a negative balance.
I transferred $45 to my secondary checking account. I set up the transaction
as a minus 45 dollars then transferred it to the secondary checking account.
Even though I still had 13 dollars, again, I get the quack sound as if I am
in a negative balance.
I have never seen the program do this before.
Is there anything I can do about this?
Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen
 <mailto:Paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx> Paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx