[moneytalks] Importing a *.QIF file problem

  • From: "Gary Patterson" <pattersongaryf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 04:13:15 -0600

Recently, I attempted to import a *.qif file into MoneyTalks. The only
result I receive is the first transaction that occurs in the file being
successfully imported. After that, there is no more transactions imported.

May I send a portion of an import file or might you have suggestions as to
what might be the hang up in the format of the data? There is definitely
data for two months, and it is readable.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Very good product, MoneyTalks!

 Gary Patterson
6311 Franklin Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50322-5915