[moneytalks] Re: Problem with Recurring Transactions

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:14:16 -0600

Robert,

You can limit your view to dshow only recurring transactions in two ways:

Method 1: Go to the Status column and type the letter r. You will be restricted to recurring transactions, whether or not they have been cleared by yourself with the ctrl+enter command. BTW, a quick way to jump to the status column is by pressing shift+X.

Second method: go to Recurring under the Restrict menu. Alt+r, then r, does this quickly. ----- Original Message -----
Steve