[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Version Available

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:56:27 -0700

Hi, Rob. I am kind of interested in the backup stuff as I had requested this
some time ago.
I just wanted to make sure that using the beta wouldn't mess up any of the
checking account calculations, etc.
But I am very interested in the backup.
So, if you think it would be safe to use as a beta regarding normal
checkbook use, I'd be interested.
Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen
<paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>