[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Version Available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:03:21 -0500

Synthia:

You should notice an improvement if you move to a blank cell and read the =
current line. JAWS should also track the change to/from the bank grid.

Rob Meredith

>>> sindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/07/05 11:44AM >>>
I don't notice any improvements with reading when I use Jaws with money=20
talks.
Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.