[moneytalks] Re: Importing Transactions

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:37:48 -0700

Hi Pamela,

I was able to get to the manual from the start menu.  That is helpful.  But
I am not sure how to change the import date from the properties so that the
information is entered correctly.  I am headed out for the 4th of July
weekend in the morning and I don't think I will have a chance to reply until
I return.  I do appreciate your reply though.

Thanks,

Keith