[moneytalks] Importing Transactions

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 06:54:56 -0700

Hi,

I downloaded from my bank's web site QIF files for my accounts, but somehow
the balance is not matching up.  I am pretty sure I am messing something up,
but I am not sure how to fix it. When I went to read the help materials, the
reader for RFB&D popped up and said that I was only allowed to use the
reader for their books.  Pretty funny, but I need to work on changing that
too!  Is there another way I can get to the help file?

The available formats for my accounts are Quicken Web connect, MS Money OFX,
and QIF, if selecting a different format would be better let me know.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Keith