[moneytalks] Re: Importing Transactions

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:03:49 -0400

Hi Keith:

If the balance is off, this could be caused if the Next import date is set to a
later date than the first date of the first imported transaction.  What ends up
happening is that it misses previous transactions and therefore, the balance is
off.  You may need to go in and change that under properties, so that all of
your transactions are being imported.  If the date is earlier, then check your
starting balance to be sure it matches the balance at the time the transactions
started.

You can also access the manual by going to the Start menu, Programs, Money
Talks and choose Documentation in the money talks submenu.  This is an HTML
document, so you can read it with JAWS.

Pamela