[molions] Re: Opportunity For Youths

  • From: "Charlotte Williams" <charlotte035@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <molions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 13:16:44 -0600

Toni

Brianna is so excited winning District level and then State Level.  She and her
family of 5 are attending our district and then are attending the State at
Cape.  I sent a letter last evening to ask if they (the state) would be paying
for the noon meal.  The Chairperson whom wrote letter is going to get back with
me.  No one really knows?  Whom will get the prize for State?????  Hope you
know some answers.